Hedgehog Dog Sniffing & Feeding Mat
- [Pet Training Toys] 10 minutes of sniffing is approximately equal to 1 hour of running. As long as you hide the snacks in the snuffle mat, your pet will search for food, and it can also be used as a pet's feeding mat. The snuffle mat can effectively consume the dog's energy and prevent the dog from demolishing the house. It is also helpful for pets to release stress, develop a good habit of slow food, and exercise the dog's sniffing nature and natural foraging ability.
- [Auditory Training] The shark can hide food in the nose, eyes and teeth. The hedgehog has 4 blue and red discs with a 3-layer design, 2 with squeeze squeaker, and the other 2 with sound paper. The peacock's neck can hide food, and there is a squeeze squeaker inside. You can do vocal training, which is convenient for the owner to train pets in terms of color, sound, taste and many aspects. (Only hedgehogs and peacocks have squeaker)
- [Safe & Durable] The product is made of cotton and polar fleece, which is comfortable, soft and skin-friendly, and the dog will not hurt the delicate nose when sniffing. It is safe and non-toxic, and the dog will not cause gastrointestinal discomfort if ingested by mistake. It is bite resistant and durable, so there is no need to worry about the danger of suffocation caused by dog biting the mat.
- [Elaborate design] The bottom is designed with anti-slip silicone dots, so the mat is not easy to move when pets play. The hidden food area is wavy, which increases the difficulty of sniffing. The exquisite cotton ruffled edge design is firm and durable, not easy to damage.
- [Easy to clean] It can be washed by hand or machine. When you feel the mat gets dirty, just throw it into the washing machine to clean it, freeing your hands. It is recommended to wash twice a week.
Estimated Delivery Time 3-5 Days